Chardham Yatra Helicopter
Triapzzi Chardham Yatra Helicopter Services Meet & Greet: The Dehradun airport will be picked up by our personnel. Following a relaxing and refreshing stay at the hotel. In the evening, there will be a welcome supper and a full Chardham Yatra briefing. Staying in a hotel in Dehradun for the night.
At the hotel, check in, relax, and refresh.
The tour ends here but memories build with Tripazzi remains!
Cost of Package: Rs.1.82 Lakh Per Person (Including 5% GST) Details of Accommodation:
|DAY||Accommodations||Hotel / Similar|
|Day 1||Dehradun||Four points by Sheraton/Lemon tree|
|Day 2||Kharsali (Yamunotri)||Yamuna Kriti Cottages /Similar|
|Day 3||Harsil (Gangotri)||Himalayan Nature Resort/Harsil Retreat|
|Day 4||Guptkashi||Villa Aadhya /Similar|
|Day 5||Badrinath||Sarovar Portico/Snow crest|
Client’s Required Details:
- The Passenger’s Name
- Date of Birth, Age, and Gender
- Contact Information for Gotra (For Poojan)
- Identity Proof (Electoral Card, Pan Card, or Aadhar Card) is required by the government.
- Pan Card is a type of playing card (Mandatory As Per Govt. Norms)
- Each and every individual’s body weight
- All four Dhams offer VIP Pooja and Special VIP Darshan.
- Duffle bag is provided free of charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- In the helicopter, each passenger is only allowed to carry one single bag weighing no more than 5 kg.
- Triapzzi bags will be available. As a result, we advise against packing too much luggage. If you have any excess luggage, you can leave it in the cloakroom at the hotel.
- Children over the age of two are considered full ticket holders.
- There are no concession tickets available for youngsters or older people.
- The entire sum must be paid in full 30 days prior to the departure date.
- If the Char Dham Yatra is delayed due to bad weather or other unexpected circumstances, the travel will be rescheduled or the unused portion of the journey (Rs.20,000/- Dham for each customer) will be returned.
- If a customer requests a reschedule, the booking will be treated as cancelled, and a new booking will be required, which is subject to seat availability.
- Cancellation must be made at least 15 days prior to the departure date.
- If you cancel your reservation before the 20th day, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel your reservation before 15 days, you will receive a 25% refund.
- All customer-ordered extras (food, beverages, and other services) will be at their expense.
- Any meals or services that are not used or are only partially used are non-refundable.
- The pilgrims must adhere to the Itinerary.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the company has the right to alter the itinerary.
- In the event of an extended stay or travel due to unforeseen circumstances, the customer is responsible for the proportionate tour cost.
- The Company is not responsible for any changes in the itinerary caused by natural disasters or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Pilgrims should only bring handbags because luggage are not permitted in the helicopter. We recommend that you use a kestrel travel bag.
- All of Chardham’s temples are situated at high altitudes. As a precaution, pilgrims are recommended to bring a tiny oxygen bottle with them. It’s sold in medical supply stores.
- In the case of Covid-19, all relevant state and federal government procedures must be followed by all pilgrims for their own and others’ safety and health.
- Physical fitness is required of all pilgrims. As you prepare for this journey, jogging and other light exercise is recommended.
- The temperature will drop to 10 degrees Celsius or less in some areas at night. As a result, pilgrims are encouraged to bring woolen clothing with them.
- In the Himalayan ranges, still cameras and portable video cameras are permitted, but not within the shrine. Please refrain from taking photographs within the temples.
- Communication: While all private mobile phones have coverage, in most cases, the BSNL/Jio network service mobile is preferable.
Leave a reply